Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Shopping is Getting a Bit Challenging

As I shop various websites, I'm seeing a few delivery times way past Christmas, sometimes way past New Years.  

So, if you haven't posted your list yet and hope to receive wrapped presents, please post your lists asap.  I for one hope to finish my shopping this coming weekend.  So I can enjoy the season stress-free.  Christmas Eve will be here too soon. 

If you need help posting your list (as Blogger can be a bit finicky), please grab your nearby family member and beg them to help you.

Otherwise, just send me your ideas and I will post the list for you, no problem.

Thanks and Be Merry!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Brother George's Christmas List

  Heating blanket  (2 warm throw blankets in Santa's Bag!) 6 by 9 carpet square rug (Walmart cheap) gift cards -- Bob Evans  Red lobster...